Sunday, September 08, 2019

Podcast account, but no podcasts yet/ Workflow for media. UPDATE: Podcasts are being released.

This is the link to my podcasts. Don't have one done yet. Somthing I hope to do soon. UPDATE: Podcasts are being released.

Topics will focus largely on the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

I have a good Rode microphone and set up with my computer so I just need to have material to deliver and make a Podcast.

This is the link to my podcasts. http://newtknight.libsyn.com/ I don't have anything there yet.

Just getting elements together to start getting the message about the neo-Confederates and the Sons of Confederate Veterans to the public.

I think I will have for my first podcast a short podcast about who I am and my curriculum vitae. Then a podcast which will be a general description of what is neo-Confederacy? Then I am going to do a podcast on the Sons of Confederate Veterans about their views on slavery, abolitionists, and theology. This will be the basis of my first podcast on the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

http://templeofdemocracy.com/sons-of-confederate-veterans.html

No one is doing podcasts about the neo-Confederates. It is an audience and even with a small percentage of listeners I think I will reach a large market.

I think the workflow is going to be.

1. Paper.
2. Podcast
3. Video.
4. Announcement of the above on Facebook, Twitter, and blog.

I don't think the work flow will necessarily be the same for each item.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time