Sunday, September 08, 2019

Introduction to the AntiNeoConfederate Channel. /Learning video software

This is the link. I am getting together the tools that will be used to bring down the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

https://youtu.be/Zcr9LDxjBVc  It this link doesn't work, just go to the channel itself. As I learn to do video better I am likely to replace this video. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_TBuNDUeTcx0e2SlYfCYqw

I am currently using MovieMaker and a new software Video Pad by NCH Software. I had purchased Corel but that has turned out to be a big mistake.  It locks up.  It isn't easy to match up sound levels for two clips.

This is the introduction to the AntiNeoConfederate channel followed by the general resource video. This will general resource video will always be at the end so that you can skip it if you want. Also, it will be an indicator the video for the specific topic of the video is over.

I decided not to use a teleprompter nor to have written notes that I can glance at. Instead I will be using bullet points. It is taking a while to learn to relax when being videoed. I am also purchasing small items for the video. I have an android directional microphone which plugs into my smartphone.

I have several libraries and I am using the downstairs library which has a lot of natural lighting. I still have to do an introduction video of who I am and my qualifications. OF COURSE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time