Tuesday, October 15, 2019

First podcast done and uploaded.

I have completed my first podcast. It is just a short podcast of a little over 10 minutes and details my publishing on the topic of neo-Confederates.

http://newtknight.libsyn.com/


It is on Spotify and I think several other distributors of podcasts. I think I can add other distributors also, but at this time, I think this is a good start.

If I am going to be speaking on neo-Confederates, I need to be a credible source and my  publishing record does make me a credible source.

I have this video which also gives my curriculum vitae.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuVL_9hGwOI

Also, I have a YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_TBuNDUeTcx0e2SlYfCYqw

I have been putting together scripts for podcasts and getting things together. I haven't done more than this single one since I have had construction in front of the house and in the house. Also, I had a great many ideas and wanted to prioritize them. Should I do somthing on the SCV and the JROTC next, or read some selections from Southern Mercury, or the anti-Semitism in Frank Conners book and show the adds for it offering it for sale. Then there is the commentary of Stephen D. Lee on African American men and rape in a volume of Confederate Military History and in a book that was offered for sale by the SCV. So I have created a priority list. But before I did any blogs I needed to establish my academic record and I have done so.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time