Saturday, September 10, 2016

Progress on the new book on the neo-Confederate movement. Plans for book about Texas secession.

I am doing the editing of the chapters. I have written all the chapters and someone has done editing and I am doing the final editing of the chapters.

I expect it will be available in mid-September. I am going to use social media to promote it.

It is written for a general audience and the approach is focused on how neo-Confederacy  impacts everyday concerns of people in general.

Next I am going to write up "Prelude to Texas Secession" cover the story on how conservative Texas legitimized the idea of secession and have led to the secession movement. I have some unique materials. I am also going to write on Texas secession itself briefly including my counter proposals.

I have to get it done and available by the day after election. My expectation is that Hillary Clinton will win, but not by much, and secessionist movements will take off in many localities.

I hope to resume more regular blogging after my writing is done.

https://www.createspace.com/6581362


It will be available at Amazon in 3 to 5 days. I am currently working on the book about Texas secessionism.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time