Monday, August 12, 2013

Churches which host services by the Sons of Confederate Veterans and the United Daughters of the Confederacy UPDATED

I am currently working on compiling a list of the churches that host services and events by the Sons of Confederate Veterans (SCV) and the United Daughters of the Confederacy (UDC.) The purpose will be to ask them not to support neo-Confederates.

I don't think the Roman Catholic Church or the Episcopal Church can claim any legitimate moral position when they aid neo-Confederates. (Note, I wanted to confirm that the Roman Catholic churches have been involved.) They don't need to be posing as moral guides when they aid neo-Confederacy.

I am not sure how this campaign will unfold. First I need to compile the list. Then there needs to be a cover article. Finally an online publisher. I think I can find an online publisher.

I might have to write up something on the United Daughters of the Confederacy also. I have an online article on the SCV already.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time