Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Presidential Questionnaire mailed to announced candidates

I have mailed to the announced presidential candidates the questionnaire which I posted on this blog. You can read it here.

http://newtknight.blogspot.com/2015/05/questionnaire-for-2016-presidential.html#.VVJ3Y_lViko

Along with the questionnaire I sent a cover letter and a copy of Bill Clinton's letter of congratulations to the United Daughters of the Confederacy with a note asking that when president not to do this. A web article documenting Bill Clinton's letters to the UDC is: http://www.blackcommentator.com/274/274_clinton_udc.html

The candidates I sent the questionnaire to were:

Democratic:

1. Bernie Sanders.

2. Hillary Clinton

Republican:

1. Carly Fiorina

2. Marco Rubio

3. Rand Paul

4. Benjamin Carson

5. Mike Huckabee

6. Ted Cruz

As more candidates announce their candidacy I will be writing them. I will be publishing the results at www.templeofdemocracy.com.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time