Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Presidential Elections 2008/ Books 2 & 3

It looks like it is going to be a squeaker in Virginia, but as best I can tell looking at online sources, Webb is going to defeat Allen in Virginia. I suppose we might not know for a few days.

If Webb loses I will be taking Allen off the Presidential page.

I also need to put Obama on the Presidential page.

I think now would be a good time for individuals to write to presidential candidates who are currently their elected representatives in regards to their views regarding the Confederacy.

One question is whether they would put a wreath on June 3rd, Jefferson Davis' birthday, at the Confederate Memorial in the Arlington Cemetery?

Other questions need to be asked also. Such as if they would appoint Neo-Confederates to the Federal cultural institutions, or judgeships, or cabinet positions?

Book 2 is well along, Book 3 also. I hope to send two additional books to the publishers 2007. While I am finishing up, I need to think about what is next? I am not necessarily thinking of a book, unless I do a collection of some of my writings in "The Touchstone," probably doing some editing. I think it is time to focus on writing articles and seeing where that leads me. I might do a book on debating Neo-Confederates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time