Sunday, November 12, 2006

Feingold not running for President/ 2008 Presidential Campaign

I am updating the Presidential page by both making not which candidates have declared that they are running and deleting those that declare that they aren't running.

Feingold voted for Ashcroft in both the the Senate Judiciary Committee and in the general vote. As a type of Democrat willing to give Neo-Confederacy a free pass, I am glad to see he isn't running for president.

I do need to start working on the Presidential Candidate page. The 2008 presidential campaign is underway.

If anyone has any information on the 2008 candidate relevant to Neo-Confederacy I would be interested. Of course I would need to have documentation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time