Friday, March 08, 2019

Sent many many letters to Mobile, Alabama churches warning them about the potential for violence.

Dylann Roof before he massacred church members in Charleston, South Carolina
To see the letters you need to go to my other blog. https://mobileanticonfederate.blogspot.com/

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE THEM FULL SIZE

Dylann Roof photo from his website
As I explain in my letters I don't necessarily think that it would be a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans (SCV). But Dylann Roof wasn't a member of the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC), he just  read their inflammatory material.
Photo from Dylann Roof website

I will be doing a series of posts about the SCV and the reunion in Mobile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time