Saturday, December 30, 2006

Updated Presidential Candidates page. /Questionnaire

I added in John Edwards' admirable anti-Confederate record from my former 2004 webpage.

I also found that Barack Obama has an anti-Confederate record and added it.

Deleted out some candidates that have dropped out. The following is the link and I always have the link to this page on the right side margin of my blog.

http://www.templeofdemocracy.com/presidentialcandidates2008.htm

I hope to mail the candidates a questionnaire. I am going to write a new questionnaire. I will have it online also. When it is online, I would like people in the states or district of the candidate to write a letter for those who have not announced, and for those who have announced I would like people to write letters.

I am thinking that I need to start sending questionnairs in the next three months.

I have been busy working on multiple papers and books and haven't had the time to work on the questionnaire yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time