Friday, October 20, 2006

Anti-Gay African American Church Works with Person Who Speaks to CofCC Gatherings.

The story is here.

Click here for "Bay Windows" article.

I supplied the documentation on Tony Perkins and his involvement with the Council of Conservative Citizens. www.cofcc.org.

Tom Wildmon who spoke via video feed at this event interviewed in the "Southern Partisan."

A lot of the major and minor homophobes in the U.S. are involved at some level with Neo-Confederacy. Also, I know that in the Dallas area, conservative African American Churches had no problem working with a Christian newspaper that promoted the Confederate flag and praised R.L. Dabney, a pro-slavery theologian and a person with vitriolic anti-African prejudices.

Other reporters and activists might look for interconnections between anti-gay African American churches and white supremacists.

ANOTHER ARTICLE COMING UP THIS WEEKEND

I was contacted by a journalist for an article which will run this weekend, I think Sunday. I will post a notice of it. I am quoted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time