Friday, June 26, 2015

This is the image that comes to my mind about the Doubletree hotel hosting the Sons of Confederate Veterans

This is the image that comes to my mind about the Doubletree hotel hosting the Sons of Confederate Veterans. When I read about the Hilton Corp. Doubletree hotel this image came to mind. So I decided to create it. Click on it so you can see it.




Earlier I did a blog posting on hotels which host Sons of Confederate Veteran events. 

http://newtknight.blogspot.com/2015/06/white-houses-of-confederacy-hotels-that.html#.VY0wlvlViko

The Hilton Corp. brands, of which Doubletree is one of them, seem to be the leading hotel hosts for the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Popular Posts All Time